The Priory Hospital Romiley will provide a recovery and rehabilitation service for female patients with complex mental health needs.
The hospital will be registered with the CQC and offer 10 individual bedrooms for detained (MHA) and informal patients.
It is expected that referrals will come predominantly from the North West area for women “stepping up” from community based services and “stepping down” from acute & PICU wards and Low Secure Services.
Registered Nurses at The Priory Hospital Romiley will take a lead role in the recovery focus of the service. Team members will be required to work proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in collaboration with patients. Participation in activities of daily living which include some cooking and domestic tasks, as part of the therapeautic day, will be an expectation of everyone. Qualified nursing staff will key work with patients and regularly take charge of the unit. Nurses will benefit from the wider support of the Northern region and in particular The Priory Hospital Cheadle Royal.What we’d like to offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'