Are you an experienced Band 6 RMN who is passionate about supporting patients within the Community and CAMHS?
Are you able to manage a caseload and confident in lone-working?
If so, we have short and long term bookings available within the North-West NHS services
You will be working within a rewarding area within the Mental Health sector within already established teams
As a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, your goal will be to promote the safety and well-being of your patients; this can be a challenging role but is a truly rewarding one to see the difference you will make in supporting their recovery
A variety of short to long term bookings are available, Monday to Friday with an option of full-time or part-time hours
Does this sound like you? Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, Requirements and details on how to apply.
Benefits of working for Randstad:
- Dedicated primary consultant with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone here to take your call
- A free and full range of mandatory training to suit your role requirements
- Support and training sessions in association with your NMC revalidation
- Weekly payroll and a range of payment options
- Flexible registration process and easy online application
- Easy to use exclusive application to manage and advise your availability
- Access to permanent job opportunities across a range of services
As a CPN working within community services you will need to:
- Have a comprehensive, knowledge and broad level of experience working with various mental health problems
- Be confident in making thorough assessments and arranging the next steps
- Be an excellent communicator and be able to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Be committed to providing a high level of support to those within your care, developing care plans and recovery plans aimed at giving your patients the best quality of life.
- Discharge Planning.
- Care Coordination and caseload management
- Completion of specialist nursing procedures including Depot Injection.
- Proven experience at Band 6 level within a community-based role
- NMC registration
- Mental Health Nursing Qualification
- Access to a vehicle, including Business Insurance
Do you know any Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses looking for a new role, whether it be permanent or temporary? Being registered with Randstad will give you unlimited access to a competitive referrals incentive, for every Nurse / Nursing Assistant you refer to us
(Terms and conditions apply)
If you wish to apply or would like to enquire about any other opportunities we have then please contact Conor on , email or apply below
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'