Role: Registered Nurse / RMN / RNLD
Hours: 37.5 PER WEEK
Pay: £36,238 - £39,795 per annum
Location: Near Much Hadham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RMN / RNLD to join an established and friendly team. Working in a varied setting supporting three sectors (Adult/College and School). You will provide support for students, adult residents and learners at the care centre maintaining a high standard of practice.
The care centre has an excellent CQC report and a great reputation.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- To be aware of safeguarding protocols and polices.
- To ensure effective management of caseload and to maintain high standards of practice, making referrals to other professionals and agencies as deemed necessary.
- To liaise with all staff in the clinical, Therapy, academic and residential teams to ensure a consistent approach across the service.
- To be professionally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your work including assessment, intervention, evaluation of outcomes, equipment use, resources and documentation. .
- To work closely with the Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapists, Academic Staff, Nurses & Care staff to provide full and effective behaviour support service across the Centre.
- To be responsible for assessment, formulating and overseeing individual behaviour support plans risk assessments and significant incident chronologies. Making decisions on appropriate interventions and reviewing individual behaviour support plans and evaluating effectiveness.
- To ensure that full and accurate documentation is kept regarding adults and learners in line with legal, local, national and professional guidelines. To ensure that accurate information is recorded in the appropriate format.
- To audit and evaluate behaviour support services, identifying appropriate service development in partnership with the health agency management team.
- To ensure effective and sensitive communication (verbal and written) to the service user, the wider multidisciplinary team, external professionals and families.
- To ensure appropriate use of risk assessment and to take appropriate action when risk is identified.
- To support staff in managing student, learners and adult residents personal relationships which may include some aspects of sex education
- To complete a relevant qualification in behaviour support and an appropriate qualification in sex Education.
- Devise behaviour management plans ensuring individuals capacity and health needs are incorporated.
- First level NMC Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Relevant qualification in behaviour support (Degree level or equivalent)
- Clear DBS
- Able to provide positive employment references
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca on or send a copy of your CV to