*Up to £8,000 Relocation Package on Offer*
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) who is happy to relocate to Stevenage or surrounding areas.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week on days and nights at Cygnet Stevenage. This is secure mental health services for men and women.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage have a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects whilereaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Up to £43,000 Per Annum including enhancements (£14.94 to £17.44 per hour depending on experience)
- 10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
- Up to £8,000 relocation package
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Carehas been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenageprovides a comprehensive psychological assessment and therapy programme across its four secure wards. Our psychologists are trained in a variety of psychological assessments and therapeutic models, allowing them to offer a personalised package of assessment and therapies to service users.
Pattison Ward- Women's Medium Secure*Soon opening as Male PICU*
Tiffany Ward- Women's Low Secure
Peplau Ward- Men's Medium Secure
Saunders Ward- Men's Low Secure
We also have specialist wards for detained patients:
Orchid Ward–Women’s Acute Inpatient (Detained patients only)
Chamberlain Ward–Men’s PICU (Detained patients only)
Our psychologists are trained in a variety of psychological assessments and therapeutic models, allowing them to offer a personalised package of assessment and therapies to service users.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
If you are interested, please click the link to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'