Staff Nurse (RMN) - Female PD Mental Health Hopsitals
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: Female Personality Disorders Ward
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex
Salary: £27,824 - £33,153 p/a (£14.26 - £17.01 p/h) - negotiable depending on experience + £5,000.00 welcome bonus over 3 years
Hours: Full-time - 37.5 hours per week / part time - 24 hours per week / other - please state your preference
Contract Type: Permanent
** welcome bonus available for all new nurses that join the Hospital **
Further Details: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN to join a specialist ward for women with personality disorders. The 10 bedded their aim is to help patients to live a happier, more independent life. Treatment programmes are run on a 12-week rotation but with high flexibility so that they can meet the ever-changing needs of each of patients or residents. The multidisciplinary team meet with the patients regularly to identify their needs, assess engagement levels and whether a group or one-to-one approach is best in each person's case.
The Hospital is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, PICU Services and Acute care. With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward-thinking hospital supporting patients' recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
- Some of the benefits we offer Qualified Nurses are:
- £5000 Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£1000 on joining, another £1000 after 6-month probation, and another £1000 after each year of service up to 3 years)
- Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
- Up to £2000 relocation Allowance
- Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on and email
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'