Hospital, Mental Health
£36,000 - £39,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | CAMHS & Eating Disorders
A leading national provider of mental health services is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN Deputy Ward Manager with a background in CAMHS and Eating Disorders to work in their hospital in Brighton.
The facility offers specialist support to adults of all ages with challenging behaviour and complex care needs, as Deputy Ward Manager you will contribute to all aspects the care and treatment packages provided.
Details of this Deputy Ward Manager position and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days
- A great annual salary from £36,000 to £39,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance, flexible working opportunities and enhanced maternity pay
- A company pension and life assurance
- Free meals whilst on duty, plus wellbeing support
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Duties for role include:
- Provide senior nursing leadership to the ward nursing team
- Ensure that risks are assessed and managed across the immediate and wider working area and that statutory requirements are met
- Identify defects in skill mix and safe staffing levels and acts to address these
- Engaging in problem solving supporting and encouraging clients and staff members to develop solutions
The successful candidate for this Deputy Ward Manager will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ability to lead, support and motivate staff members and clinically supervise
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2-3 years post-registration experience working within a mental health environment, with CAMHS experience
- Provide evidence of continued professional development with intent to continue
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'