As an RMN - CAMHS Crisis Team Practitioner - NHS - Registered Mental Health Nurse, your duties will include:
- Providing comprehensive assessment and evidence based treatment to children and young people with a range of mental health difficulties particularly those experiencing mental health crisis
- Liaison with local A&E and Paediatric wards
- Working within social care and other agencies
- Providing brief crisis interventions
As an RMN - CAMHS Crisis Team Practitioner - NHS - Registered Mental Health Nurse , you must have:
- Either experience of working with Children and Young People with moderate to severe mental health or neuropsychiatric difficulties or transferable skills in the assessment of people in mental health crisis and hold current professional registration.
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
To apply, or for more details please call Dean Smallwood on: or send your CV to:
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- RMN - Crisis Team Practitioner - NHS - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Band 6
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job