Registered Mental Health Nurses
Full time and Part time contracts available
Day and Night shifts
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us.
What we need from you?
You must have a valid NMC PIN
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses who are passionate about delivering great care and have outstanding communication skills.
We need strong team players with willingness for personal development who are able to take control of a situation and build good relationships with their team, the service users and visitors to the home.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that our service users’ needs are met, always.
What will the role entail?
- Take nursing history through interviewing and observing service users
- Working and running the secure Dementia Unit.
- Giving medication and keeping accurate records of this
- Updating and writing care plans, using best practice
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the service user’s condition.
- Interpret the significance of data to the service user’s condition and progress.
- Communicate effectively with the service users, their relatives and co-workers.
- Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care.
- Maintain standards in accordance with the NMC, CQC and council.
What benefits are there for you?
- Preceptorship for newly Qualified Nurses
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about, eg, Dementia.
- The opportunity to complete your management qualification, to help develop your career
- Mentoring scheme,
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Waters on , email , or apply within