The telephone service provided will help determine priorities and need based on risk and coordinating onward referrals to the most appropriate service.
You will work under a Band 6 RMN who will help guide you, but you will also have the opportunity to provide feedback to develop the service. This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone looking for that different job.
You will carry out in the Role
• Telephone triage assessments
• Assess the needs of individuals and refer to appropriate service
• Negotiate the best course of action with individuals
• Monitor and track your referrals
• To record your clinical activity accurately and comprehensively
• To produce high quality letter and reports about intervals help by the service
You need to hold RMN staus with the NMC, as welll has having at least 1 year experiance.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job