This is a Risk & Reporting Manager role in Budget & Risk Management team in Central Finance Team.
This role requires a part/ fully qualified accountant with in-depth knowledge of marketing and overhead costs and good understanding of business process to be able to identify risks and make recommendations to mitigate identified risks. You will need experience with managing vendors and marketing agencies.
This role is responsible for executing a variety of financial, operational risk assessments in order to prevent fraud and mitigate risks. Ultimately you will be responsible for ensuring cost management for marketing/overhead costs. For this role you will need advanced Excel, experience of working within a marketing environment and preferably exposure to multinational companies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong organisational, report writing, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills. Proactive and have strong analytical skills to gather information from different parts of the business, analyse and identify implications of data, and present the conclusions.
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Financial Reporting
- Cost Management
- cost management
- full/part qualified
- evaluating and reporting