Risk & Reporting Manager
Purpose of the Role...
This is a Risk & Reporting Manager role in Budget & Risk Management team in Central Finance Team.
This role requires a part/ fully qualified accountant with in-depth knowledge of marketing and overhead costs and good understanding of business process to be able to identify risks and make recommendations to mitigate identified risks
This role is responsible for executing a variety of financial, operational risk assessments in order to prevent fraud and mitigate risks
To ensure effective cost management for Marketing/Overhead costs
- Reporting to the head of the Budget & Risk Management team and Finance director
- Periodic review of costs and expenses in order to identify opportunities for cost improvement.
- Analyse the root cause of issues/fraud and identify any internal control deficiencies
- Recommend improvements, rectifications or enhancements to internal controls in order to address the root causes.
- On-going assessment of the risk and control environment through review of existing operational and financial controls and benchmarking with best practices.
- Raising awareness of the importance of controls and embedding controls capability and ownership within the business.
- Conducting periodic control evaluations and reporting on progress of remediation actions.
- Initiate and facilitate improvement initiatives and workshops.
- Support process changes for Marketing spend management system
- Ad hoc risk assessment projects/reports
- Approval of marketing payment requests
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong organisational, report writing, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills. Proactive and have strong analytical skills to gather information from different parts of the business, analyse and identify implications of data, and present the conclusions.
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Part or fully qualified accountant(ACCA or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Advanced level in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ideally experience in working multinational companies
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Business Administration
- Risk Assessment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job