Risk Modelling Analyst - PD/EAD/LGD - SAS
Up to £35,000 including package
Are you looking for a new challenge and more senior challenge? This hands on Risk Models Manager position offers you the opportunity to keep using your SAS skills in the design, build, implementation and post implementation review of PD, EAD and LGD models partnered with the responsibility of managing 2-3 analysts.
This is your opportunity to work for a highly reputable and global financial service with a portfolio scope that stretches across both commercial and retail banking franchises.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Risk Models Manager, you will have a leading role in the design, development and implementation of analytical and modeling projects. You will provide insight for the develop and provision of analytics through your scope, design, build and implementation of PD, EAD AND LGD models for their commercial banking portfolios.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Practical experience in the building of Credit Risk Models
- Excellent SAS and SQL skills
- A good communicator, this is essential in discussing of complex analytical ideas with non technical colleagues
- High level of analytical and technical skill
- Ability to identify issues and trends from data and create analytical solutions
You should expect to earn up to £35,000 including package.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk - Credit Risk Analyst - SAS - SQL - PD - EAD - LGD - Probability of Default - Loss Given Default - Exposure at Default - modelling - Risk Manager - Credit Risk Manager