Risk MI and Reporting Manager
Risk MI and Reporting Manager, Hastings Direct
Fantastic new opportunity to join our Assurance, Risk and Compliance team, we are looking for an experienced Risk MI and Reporting Manager. An exciting role, combining the development of risk MI and the production of risk committee papers.
Hastings Group, a FTSE 250 listed entity, we are a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.6 million customers in the UK with currently 3,400 colleagues. Our Group comprises two trading entities; Hastings Insurance Services Limited (trading as "Hastings Direct"), a UK retail intermediary, and Advantage Insurance Company Limited, a Gibraltar based insurance underwriter.
Reporting directly into our Risk Manager, the Risk MI and Reporting Manager is responsible for developing the frameworks, allowing our senior management team to identify and manage risk minimising loss and risk exposure.
This role oversees the development of risk MI and the production of Board and risk committee papers including regulatory submissions, supporting the Assurance activities through the development of analytical and exception reports.
Your remit will include the following:
- Developing our strategy for data management including access, interrogation and reporting so as to support all elements
- Lead the design, production and analysis of Risk MI for use by Assurance, Risk and Compliance and the wider organisation
- Supporting the assurance function in the development and performance of analysis and exception reports relevant to specific reviews and in the broader risk assessments
- Oversee the submission and production, where relevant, of regulatory returns as well as internal reporting
- Lead the collation of board and other committee presentations
- Significant experience of managing and interrogating data including the preparation and analysis of MI
- Previous experience of producing board, committee and/or executive committee level reports and presentations
- Experience of working with, and supporting, assurance, monitoring and/or audit activities Proven ability to utilise software for data interrogation
- Strong understanding of the insurance industry and typical data structures/terms
As a growing business, your role can really help make an impact on both the development and delivery of this function - it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is an absolute must. Natural problem solver who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment - candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style. Great attention to detail - systematic approach to managing your workload. Embraces opportunities to develop and learn - shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct:
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application -
- £5K car allowance
- Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"