Shawbrook are looking for a Credit Risk MI Analyst to join our team based in Redhill. As a Credit Risk MI Analyst, you will provide analytical support and assistance to the credit risk assurance & analytics manager. You will also produce regular credit risk reporting packs with insightful analysis for business finance in line with group standards, champion credit data quality initiatives internally to support the effectiveness of overall analysis and reporting. As well as supporting business finance risk management team in their reporting activities and ad hoc projects to ensure effective management of credit and risk issues
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Produce and analyse monthly reporting and other periodic MI for risk committee and EXCO; this includes the production of risk appetite metrics and other portfolio analysis. Ensure documentation is maintained to support ongoing production of packs and understanding of data sources and uses.
- Support the maintenance of complete and accurate PDs and LGDs across the portfolios using slotting models. Analyse monthly performance to support the businesses understanding of model performance and cost of risk.
- Support the MI & Analytics team in undertaking deep dives, thematic reviews and projects as needed.
- Support the production of data used by other areas of risk or business finance to support their ongoing reporting requirements, such as monitoring residual values, annual reviews and asset management data. Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Ensure portfolio, customer and underwriting information is provided to all stakeholders in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Embed processes and controls to improve quality of credit data; work with stakeholders to support the development of a single reporting database.
- Provide support to risk colleagues for ad hoc projects, as necessary.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience working with data, undertaking analysis, interpreting and presenting results and making recommendations
- An ability to work to a high standard of accuracy; present information in a logical and professional format
- Good understanding of accounting/financial information and the ability to interpret data
- Understanding of issues facing SME and commercial businesses using asset and working capital finance products
Technical/Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Experienced user of MS Office suite, e.g. Excel, Word and analytical tools, e.g. SAS, SQL/SSRS, Business Objects, Qlikview, Alteryx
- Knowledge of TCF
- Knowledge of DPA, and AML regulations
- Knowledge of IFRS9, PD, LGD models and IRB methodologies
- Critical thinker who can use initiative to resolve problems and make recommendations
- Customer attentive approach to delivering solutions
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexibility
- Professional, well presented with high work standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Able to establish effective working relationships at all levels
This role is an SB4 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure
- Credit Risk
- Delivering Solutions
- Data Quality
- MI Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'