A leading retail energy supplier is looking for a Risk Manager to lead the development and implementation of their Retail Operations overall risk measurement framework. The successful candidate will be working on all commercial risk management of +/- £10m per year, as well as mentoring a Junior Risk Analyst. Responsibility is likely to develop as there is planned expansion for this team. If you have a good understanding of the commercial financial risks and analytical activities including pricing, hedging and demand forecasting strategies and are highly numeric with good communications skills, this could be the role for you!
- Develop, implement, and maintain a framework for Energy Retail Operations to quantitively measure financial risk.
- To work with Risk team to ensure Retail Operations business-wide risks are consistent with its risk appetite and aligned with its profitability target.
- To lead and direct a team of Junior Risk analysts
- To work to improve overall risk management capability.
- Cover financial risks to business +/- £10M year
Skills and Experience required:
- High degree of numeracy able to understand, analyse, and present information (preferably degree in numerate discipline).
- Able to contribute to the modelling the risks of the energy industry.
- Ability to interpret, understand, and apply strict regulations to analysis and processes.
- Ability to develop understanding of energy industry fundamentals and interaction.
- Able to communicate complicated data and results to both within the team, and externally.
- Understanding of retail energy markets and energy market risk analysis.
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Ideally experience of using SQL and Python.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'