Our client is a leading financial services business who are currently recruiting for a Risk Manager. The role will help develop and maintain an appropriate enterprise risk management framework that supports the achievements of business objectives.
- Provide leadership to the business, to ensure the business fully understands the risk requirements and regulatory environments.
- To provide oversight for the Head of Risk that all areas of the enterprise risk framework is appropriately implemented and being adhered to.
- To challenge and embed a culture of pro-active risk management across the various business functions, and effectively communicate the risk exposure whilst maintaining relationships with senior management.
- To be an advocate and role model of embedding risk management principles and provide the required control standards for risk at all levels.
- Facilitate risk workshops with functional and departmental leaders and their teams, and risk workshops relating to projects.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Help develop the understanding of enterprise risk within the business.
- Establish appropriate key risk indicators that help predict future performance.
- Build and develop an enterprise risk toolbox with process and documentation to support risk assessment, control assessment, and threat assessment at an operational and enterprise level
- Experience of delivering or operating within an Enterprise Risk Framework
- Qualification or professional development in Enterprise Risk Management
- An understanding of Operational, Financial and Market risks