An exciting new role for a Risk Manager to join a busy Finance team in Richmond.
A global business with large scale opportunities.
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit in all business channels for predominantly mid-ticket transactions, as well as supporting sales-aid leasing/flow business where and when required
- Interpret and evaluate internal and external credit reference agency, broker and market reports to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit. Consult and undertake due diligence meetings with both internal and external credit associations and other business/customer representatives to clarify credit/collections information as and where necessary
- Generate and evaluate financial ratios, using internal credit tools, to evaluate customers' financial status
- Interpret and evaluate collateral curve analysis, in line with market, sector, and portfolio considerations to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit
- Prepare domestic and external risk reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit for all mid-ticket business channel transactions with clear, concise and rational recommendations for the credit decision
- Maintain compliance with all leading industry guidelines and statutory regulations including consumer credit, treating customers fairly, anti-money laundering and data protection
- Review existing transactions periodically to include the evaluation of payment history, purchase activity, collateral curve analysis, market/broker intelligence and prepare recommendations for the renewal of internal credit ratings/facilities
- Ensure that all transactions presented to risk for pay-out meet the appropriate credit sanction and credit limit issued and that all documentation in respect of specific risk caveats has been provided and properly executed
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of credit experience, ideally with time spent analysing and interpreting financial statements/data from a variety of industries and commercial backgrounds
- Possessed of a good knowledge of the asset finance industry and the various product offerings and types of funding facilities available
- Ability to competently and confidently analyse unsecured & secured transactions in the mid-ticket sector
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and efficiently both verbally and in writing to peers and senior management alike
- Good experience in Risk assessment of structured lending/cash flow lending based transactions
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job