Well respected and long standing London Market Underwriters seeks a Risk Manager to be part of the Risk Management function for ensuring that the Risk framework Policy remains current and suitable for the risk profile of the business and is implemented in a such a way that is aligned to the company’s objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years Risk Management experience across all key risk types in the Lloyd’s/London Market
- Educated to degree or Masters or equivalent professional qualification (Risk Management, Insurance)
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience of working effectively with senior management, underwriters and other business functional areas across insurance company operations
- Proactive and efficient with strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Results focussed with an ability to structure assignments, set priorities and deliver under tight deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of prudential (Lloyd’s, PRA, Solvency II) requirements and emerging good practice
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
A full description will be provided upon successful application.
Due to the volume of applications Next Employment receive, if you have not received a response within 48 hours please consider your application as being unsuccessful.