A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven Risk Manager to join one of the UK's leading banks to implement the risk management approach and to ensure that significant risks and compliance issues are identified and appropriately managed. This individual will also ensure that the risk framework is operating effectively and efficiently within Sourcing.
- Strong background working as a Risk Manager within financial services
- Experience of working in sourcing is highly desirable
- Experience managing risks associated with: Third party Framework, Operational Risk, Conduct Risk and Assurance and Audit reviews
- Ability to build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders and key suppliers
- Degree-educated preferred, but not essential
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
RISK MANAGER, OPERATIONAL RISK, CONDUCT RISK, THIRD PARTY FRAMEWORKS, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, SOURCING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, BANKING, LONDON
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales