Right from the very start, Neptune has had a clear set of goals; to create the finest quality furniture, with outstanding design and all at a price that need not cost the earth. As a business that designs, manufactures, distributes, retails and wholesales; nothing stands still at Neptune for very long. In fact, we’re growing at a rate of nearly 20% every year.
We’re led by highly intelligent, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial founder-owners and an exceptional board of Directors who like to do things a little differently. Our ethos is centred around doing the right thing; whether that’s in relation to our staff, our customers or a new business opportunity. So, we’d like to introduce an exciting new role into our Finance team of Group Risk Manager. You’ll identify, assess and prioritise group risk across all our businesses with emphasis on insurance risk management.
Taking ownership of the entire risk management and controls framework, risk register and strategy, your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the management team to identify, evaluate and manage emerging risk as new business opportunities arise and changes are made to business processes
- Coordinating resource to monitor, control and alleviate the likelihood and potential impact of events to the business
- Continuing to develop relationships with senior management, promote leading practices and continuous improvement to ensure that risk management is integrated into departmental processes
- Evaluating and managing the group insurance purchasing procedures, associated costs and suppliers to ensure compliance
You’ll be relied upon to advise on operational and commercial risk, so you’ll have proven expertise in either or ideally both areas along with experience of managing risk in the manufacturing, wholesale or retail industry. You’ll also have studied at a professional level, with membership to a recognised managers association such as The Institute of Risk Management.
Building strong business relationships will come naturally to you so you’ll be an exceptional communicator who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced business. If you want to be part of an evolving and expanding business, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary along with a pension, a great range of benefits and super company discounts, cycle to work scheme, free gym membership and 25 day’s holiday. If you’d like to know more please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to us.
Neptune…improving the customer experience
(If you have not heard from us within two weeks please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful but thank you for your interest.) No agencies please.
- Commercial Insurance
- Manufacturing Environment
- Risk Management