Risk Management Assistant - Japanese preferable Ref:19563
Your New Job Title: Risk Management Assistant - Japanese preferable Ref:19563
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, administration, data input
Your New Salary: £24,000-27,000
Location: London, The City.
Who You'll Be Working for:Japanese company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Responsibility to issue, maintain, produce and provide several reports and data for the Risk Management Department
- To issue and maintain customer codes for all European offices in order to enable the company to pay / receive invoices.
- Register credit limit and insurance information onto the internal accounting system to manage the data for Risk Management purpose.
- Maintain and update credit limits data of all European offices.
- Producing monthly lists showing the present credit limits condition (expired limits, no limits or over limits ) and overdue information.
- Apply and collect reports for each business departments based on the request.
- On a monthly basis collect all credit limit data, including overdue information and information of situations about credit limit applications etc., from all of the European offices to provide a draft Risk Management Report ( in English ), insured customer lists for all European offices and the Head Office in Japan
- Prepare to assign credit rating of each customer.
- Assist with renewal of Product Liability Insurance for all European offices.
- General office work such as file important documents, making expense slips (insurance cost, travel expenses etc.), travel booking
- Provide cover and support for other members of the Risk Management team.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Solid administration experience
- Good verbal and written English language. Good Japanese skills are desirable.
- Be comfortable with communicating and working with employees at all levels.
- Able to work to strict deadlines while retaining accuracy at all times.
Job status: Contract type: FTC (1 year)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 35 hours/ 9am-5pm
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'