Aegon Asset Management (Aegon AM) is a leading global investor. Our 370 investment professionals manage and advise on assets of USD 447 billion for a global client base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
We organize our firm around four investment platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities and multi-asset & solutions, which includes a fiduciary and multi-manager business. Each investment platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to maximizing client benefit from their specialist areas.
We are an international business: Our 1,200 employees work from 15 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia. We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
The Risk Governance and Projects team is responsible for supporting the Chief Risk and Compliance officer with advancing greater operational efficiency by simplifying, standardizing, and centralizing key capabilities and initiatives across Risk and Compliance. Our focus is on activities that span risk and compliance and requiring a combination of disciplines. Required in-depth understating of how areas collectively integrate within the function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince stakeholders and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness with area of focus.
- Prepare and coordinate materials for periodic presentations made by the Chief Risk Officer to various level governance committees
- Look across Risk and Compliance routines and reporting to identify related and interdependent elements and provide recommendations, where needed for connecting to achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist in responding to requests for information and documents from the company’s internal and external auditors, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Ensure preparation, collation and distribution of agendas, meeting information packs, minutes and reports and managing subsequent actions for Risk and Compliance committee meetings.
- Coordinating and tracking Risk and Compliances team wide delivery Global plans.
- Supporting other risk pillars in delivering on change by providing project risk oversight and supporting project delivery when needed.
- Managing and leading projects that span risk and compliance and requiring a combination of disciplines
- Assist with the development, administration, and maintenance of the Aegon AM Policy Framework, including partnering with colleagues to lead efforts to develop, implement, and enhance policy governance controls.
- Planning, development, and coordination of activities related to update and implementations within our standardized Risk Management System.
- Employee engagement and development such as all-team calls, team- building events and learning sessions.
- Risk management experience; Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Risk management frameworks and how to apply within a business, including but not limited to Risk and Control assessments, Risk Event analysis, Key Risk Indicators, Key Performance Indicators, and Overall Risk Profiling.
- Strong project management skills, including attention to detail, persistent follow-up, organisation and discipline
- Being able to recognise what relationships are most important to the teams success, and to assist in building them; the ability to visualise the desired culture is also helpful
- Communication skills, including helping to refine of the leaders messages and to ensure it is heard and acted on by the appropriate audiences
- Consensus driven yet assertive in manage complex tasks to successful delivery
- Systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Clear Thinking, ability to identify critical areas of focus and summarize effectively
- Ability to work in a strong changing environment, where you are championing the changes to come
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Teams, and Sharepoint/
- Experience with data analytics including Power BI
- Experience with Risk Management Systems, including user access, module linkage, Testing/Implementation, etc.
- Commercial awareness, including an understanding of the market, competitors, technology and the sustainable operating results required
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Risk management frameworks and how to apply within a business, including but not limited to Risk and Control assessments, Risk Event analysis, Key Risk Indicators, Key Performance Indicators, and Overall Risk Profiling.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm - we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'