The role requirements include:
- Reviewing QMS records to maintain risk documents and procedures relevant to new products
- Effectively communicate pertinent information across multiple departments
- Identifying and responding to risk actions in an efficient and timely manner
- Work inside stringent compliance requirements, ensuring products are produced safely
Suitable applicants will have:
- A BSc or higher in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience with ISO 14971 would be highly advantageous
- Strong familiarity with other quality standards, particularly GMP and ISO 13485
- Experience within the medical devices field would be advantageous, as would pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or similar
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package, as well as place within a lively, interesting company doing engaging work.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge of this role, apply now to avoid missing out on the opportunity. General enquiries can be directed to Dan Twist on 01925 428855 or at email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business