This leading Legal 500 firm, have created a new role in their London-based Risk & Compliance team.
They have strengthened and grown recently, adding to most of their practice areas, including the merger/acquisition of several other law firms. This has led to them to creating this role for a Risk & Compliance Solicitor, to bolster their support services for their partner led teams.
Your role as the successful Risk & Compliance Solicitor will include:
- SRA, AML and Lexce compliance
- Provide general risk & compliance support
- Assisting the COLP and the MLRO
- Internal/external audits
To succeed in this application you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor with 2 or more years PQE from a similar, highly-regarded law firm in London or the Regions.
- Have strong academic background
- Previous experience in compliance is highly desirable, however commercial litigators will also be considered
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, very generous benefits and flexible working conditions. You will be part of a genuinely collegiate firm with a very strong presence in their practice areas and commitment to further growth.
For more information on this Risk & Compliance Solicitor opportunity, get your CV to me today for immediate consideration.