Fraser Carver are working with a fast growth financial services firm based in Derbyshire who due to continued expansion are looking to appoint a 2nd Line Risk & Compliance Manager into their head office function. Our ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Retail products in particular Mortgages and associated regulatory knowledge.
We are seeking a confident, competent and experienced risk management practitioner to join our well established and pioneering Compliance team. The Risk Manager owns and manages the oragnisations Risk Framework, which sets out how operational risks are identified, assessed and managed.
- A strong track record including, but not limited to, risk identification, assessment and management, Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) processes, Loss Event capture and analysis experience in the development and implementation of action orientated mitigation and resolution plans, issues / findings reporting and action plans creation
- Maintaining the Risk Management Strategy and plans for effective Risk Management in accordance with best practice and company policy.
- Identification, Analysis, Monitoring and Reporting of Risk & Issues and reporting them to the right authority
- Undertakes qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, as required by Governance bodies. Establish and maintains the Risk, Issues and Assumptions database and register(s) for the change initiative(s)
- Accountable for developing and implementing key aspects of the Operational Risk and Control Framework
- Work with the business to coordinate and assist the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management Framework activities, delivering an aligned approach to risk management across the organisation
- Provide leadership, insight and critical challenge to the resolution of AR risk events
- Influence senior stakeholders to ensure effective risk management
- Risk Appetite assessment approach and implementation, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Provide value added support and challenge at management committees, acting as the risk representative;
- Instigate, develop and produce analysis on risks (internal and external) affecting business functions and the wider Group
- Provide advice, guidance and training to both first and second line of defence colleagues on Operational Risk framework tools and methodologies
- Define and provide the business with a clear and consistent Risk framework and supporting policies for monitoring, evaluating and responding to Operational Risks
- An awareness of quality management, business change & implementation, assurance, change control and knowledge management
- A working knowledge of governance, frameworks & methodologies and stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for Information Security Risk management and measurement would be advantageous
- A practitioner level of experience of risk & issue management
- Strong working knowledge of the financial services practices in risk management and the ability to work in a challenging, and constantly changing environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, analytical, presentation, report writing and communication skills
- Commercial & business focussed with strong judgement and integrity
- Ability to form strong relationships through excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and challenge stakeholders in the respective business areaswith experience in influencing up to Executive level
- Visible leadership skills, working with ambiguity, inspiring others and culture change
- A working knowledge of credible action, collaboration, influencing, conflict resolution, resilience and innovation
Additional Desired Specification Criteria
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Management of Risk Practitioner
- APM Practitioner Qualification
- Operational Risk
- Risk Frameworks
- conduct risk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'