We are pleased to recruiting for a field based Risk & Compliance Facilitator working for a Social Care Services Provider paying a salary of £21,450 - £24,375 per annum dependant on experience.
This is a varied and busy role playing a key part in a friendly, busy Head Office team. Your role will be to support the Risk & Compliance Manager, ensuring implementation and review of compliance is carried out to the highest quality standards within the required regulations and legislations. Ensuring quality is and remains at the heart of everything you do.
About The Role:
· To conduct quality inspections to the highest possible standards inline with statutory and legislative requirements.
· Ensure compliance of the agreed group audit programme co-ordinating external audits as appropriate.
· Provide best practice advice, support and information to Residential Managers and Clinicians within the Group.
· Monitor ongoing compliance with essential standards of quality and safety across regulated activities across all sub-sectors and inspections in the area and identify thematic areas of concern.
· Support the Risk & Compliance Manager to develop and implement appropriate professional standards and monitor adherence to policies and procedures at all levels within organisations.
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Follow Health & Safety guidelines carefully and alert your manager immediately of concerns relating to health and safety issues.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Good understanding CQC Essential Standards
· Able to work to agreed short-term objectives where the impact of judgements, decisions and professional advice will be immediately obvious
· Ability to keep clear, detailed records and files
· Current full UK driving licence, covered for business use on own motor vehicle. A willingness to travel throughout the North of England.
Experience in Healthcare/ Social Care/ Governance / Clinical work.
Strong Auditing skills
About The Benefits
· Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
· Enhanced company pension scheme
· 22-27 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Online staff discounts
· Free onsite parking
· Continued Professional Development
· Paid DBS Check
· Enhanced maternity and Paternity
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.