Risk & Compliance Coordinator - top 100 London law firm
Our client, a well respected and highly rated London law firm, is seeking a Risk & Compliance Coordinator to join their busy team, supporting activities relating to risk management, compliance, conflicts and best practice.
You'll support the team, and your responsibilities will include supporting activities related to:
- Assisting with preparing for internal and external audits;
- Responding to queries regarding AML and conflicts, and dealing with staff across the firm;
- Assisting with information security and data protection, and keeping records;
- Liaising with partners to ensure complaints are logged and responded to; and
- Other ad hoc tasks required.
The successful candidate will have some experience working in a law firm or other professional services environment, excellent academics and an eagerness to get stuck in to a career in Risk and Compliance!
You'll also be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic, with strong IT skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return you'll receive a generous salary, plus benefits, and you'll enjoy a busy and interesting role, within a friendly and supportive top 100 firm.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as shortlisting for this exciting role will begin immediately.
- Law Firm
- Legal Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'