RISK & COMPETENCY OFFICER - SJP
Risk & Competency Officer - St. James's Place Partnership
The main purpose of the role is to use technical knowledge and experience to oversee the delivery of the St. James’s Place Training and Competency (T&C) scheme, undertaking detailed analysis of the Partner risk and T&C data, and providing consultancy to the Business Consultants in respect of further action, or investigations required. To ensure Partner competence is assessed on a regular and frequent basis, and where necessary, ensure appropriate action is taken on risk exceptions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels, to include Business Consultants, Management, Divisional Directors, Head of Business and Partnership Directors, where necessary
- Strong influencing and negotiate skills regarding risk exceptions and the interactions required to satisfy agreed action plans
- Ability to converse effectively face to face and in groups on all matters relating to the St. James’s Place T&C scheme, with the ability to be able to in some instances discuss sensitive and personal information relating to a Partners welfare and financial situation
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and coaching to the Business Consultants, as necessary
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experienced within the Financial Services industry, including that within a T&C role
- Have a working knowledge at intermediate level of Word and Excel, and be competent at interpreting and analysing data
- Holds the Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent, or working towards would be desirable
- Understanding of the St. James’s Place and the FCA T&C Scheme rules and guidance
If you're looking for a challenging work environment, opportunities to continually develop your skills and be part of an organisation that is dedicated to being an outstanding citizen and community leader, then contact Emma Goldsmith.
Our specialist consultant will be able to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £300 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'