The Risk team at Octopus sits within the wider Risk & Compliance team and has the goal to protect the business by embedding risk culture, promoting customer obsession, and supporting Octopus’ core values. Octopus are looking for a Risk Assistant to enhance the way the Risk team and the business utilise their current risk system
A typical day
- Improving the reporting and quantitative analysis by developing data feeds and increasing automation
- Assisting risk managers in the team manage risk across the Group on a day to day basis
- Managing risk incidents, ensuring that they are effectively resolved and preventative measures are put in place
- Testing controls within the business to ensure they are functioning effectively
- Attending monthly risk meetings throughout the business
- As the apprentice furthers their knowledge and skills they will take greater ownership for providing risk oversight, challenge and guidance to particular teams within the business. They will have increased responsibility for key Risk team deliverables such as control assurance work, incident management and Board reporting.
- There will also be the opportunity to work with the other areas in the wider team such as Compliance and Information Security and build their knowledge in these subjects.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following skills/attributes:
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to come up with practical solutions to problems
- Comfortable speaking up and challenging where necessary
- Be comfortable using technology - good excel skills will be an advantag
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be curious, keen to learn and own your development
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse community
- Showers on-site
- Unlimited holiday
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'