Location:Oxford, with travel throughout the UK
Duration: Full time/Permanent
RZ Group has been tasked in finding experienced Risk Assessors who come from a background in the water industry. The right person will be someone who is happy to be away from home for a week at a time.
You will plan and carry out surveys to provide data for the water safety risk assessment process. Produce water system schematics and report them in CAD format. Provide reports based on your site work. All in accordance with the project plan.
* To mobilise projects, including organisation of travel, accommodation, paperwork, electronic formats, arrange site visits, check equipment, liaising with the Project Manager and Contracts Director
* Conduct health and safety risk assessments of site work
* Conduct Legionella Risk Assessments and liaise with the project team.
* Manage your own time to ensure project objectives are met
* Develop improvement ideas on project processes
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
* Present completed projects to clients
* Experience in carrying out health and safety risk assessments
* Knowledge of Legionella
* Working experience within the water industry
* Full clean driving license
* Excellent organisational and stakeholder skills