Taylor Higson Construction are currently supporting a well recognised engineering consultancy for the recruitment of a Risk & Value Manager to support a variety of major projects across infrastructure and property from there office in Leeds.
The consultancy is supporting a variety a high-profile public & private sector projects, making this opportunity well suited for candidates with the below expertise/ skills:
- Proven track record of delivering risk management to major construction projects
- Able to undertake qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Solid understanding of the latest risk management industry standards and regulations
- Confident in producing regular risk profile reports
- Able to communicate effectively with project/ programme manager and project control engineers
- Preferably holds a degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Statics OR Risk Management
This is again being a great opportunity with a recognised industry leader working on a number of exciting projects/ programmes of work
For more information or to discuss the role further please do not hesitate to contact me.
- risk management
- programme delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"