Ensuring an effective financial reporting control environment is vital to this organisation. This is achieved by testing the operation of existing controls and advising on the control environment. The business is going through changes to current processes and the Risk and Control Manager will be an integral part of a team of control specialists. Key responsibilities will be :
- Advising on the development and embedding of a strong and effective control structure.
- Identifying and reporting risks and assessing adjustments to controls.
- Preforming control testing in line with Financial Reporting Control Framework methodology.
- Assisting with special projects through a financial controls perspective.
- Ensuring any control deficiencies are rectified appropriately and in a timely manner
Candidates will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with strong financial reporting experience. An Audit background would be beneficial. Strong communication skills, able to work with colleagues across the business at all levels.
Attractive basic salary up to £ 47,000 + performance related bonus, and an excellent range of flexible benefits.
For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire quote ref 11896
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"