An experienced Risk and Compliance officer is now needed for our client based in North Hertfordshire. Working for an independent and well regarded financial service company, this candidate will be joining a team with approved plans for business growth.
Risk & Compliance - Job Overview
As a Risk & Compliance your duties will include;
- Maintenance of all records relating to the following: risk and compliance, management information & training records for employees affected by your role
- Preparation of risk assessments
- Lead on developing policies and procedures to be used and followed internally
- Conducting monitoring activity and reporting accordingly
- Dealing with queries relating to money laundering, data protection and governing bodies compliance requests
- Supporting the head of department with all compliance and risk matters, reporting directly to the Director of department
Risk & Compliance - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in a similar role essential. Ideally gained within a financial services environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to report and feedback complex information in a way understood to all
- Strong team player with a can-do approach and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed
Risk & Compliance – Benefits Offered
- to £35,000 pa
- Full benefits package
- Flexible working environment
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job