Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Interim Risk and Compliance Officer to start immediately to assist with an important insurance and compliance project.
A reputable organisation based in Birmingham
As Interim Risk and Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the following;
- Review insurance needs with Senior Manager across the UK and internationally
- Carry out insurance reporting and analysis of risk and provide recommendations to the wider business
- Liaise with external providers and produce KPIs
The successful Interim Risk and Compliance Officer will have the following desirable skill set;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Development of risk management plans and working within regulated environments
- Experience of assessing insurance requirements and working with insurance companies to deliver strong policies to cover risk
Interim Risk and Compliance Officer assignment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'