An excellent opportunity is available with a legal services provider based in Warwickshire for a Risk and Compliance officer on a 3 month initial fixed term contract with strong potential to extend. There may also be consideration for the right candidate on a day rate contract basis.
- Management of risk and compliance procedures ensuring risks are managed and controlled
- Management and effective resolution of client complaints and claims
- Managing the complaints procedure, establishing accountability, monitoring and ensuring escalation and resolution
- Co-ordinating and dealing with insurance queries, notifications and claims
- Risk and Compliance reporting
The risk and compliance officer will have experience of risk and compliance in a legal environment, be skilled in risk and complaints handling, dealing with clients who have a complaint and be able to create an effective resolution. You will also understand risk and regulation as it relates to the legal and regulatory profession.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at