An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to join a well-respected top tier Liverpool City Centre law firm.
You will be working closely with the Head of Compliance, Head of IT and the Operations Director in relation to the drafting, negotiation and management of commercial contracts. You will be responsible for contractual negotiations in relation to a range of commercial contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
Previous Risk and Compliance experience within a law firm is essential. The firm offer a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package
- Lead the contract development, negotiation and closure including contract activity planning.
- Ensure that all contracts secure value for money, giving due consideration to all relevant factors including risk, quality and other factors.
- Agree robust Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within each contract with support from the Head of Compliance, Head of IT and Operations Director or other employees as required.
- Gather intelligence to analyse the market and develop options appraisals for purchase agreements.
- Relationship management of suppliers to ensure that the firm has open & constructive dialogue relating to contracts.
- Work alongside internal stakeholders to drive improvements in quality, efficiency and value for money.
If this Liverpool-based role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job