We are looking for Risk and Compliance Analysts to join our team in Sheffield.
This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in Risk and Compliance. Given the current economic climate we can be flexible with the location of the candidate.
About the role
In this key role, you will be responsible for managing the administration of the client opening process, in particular anti-money laundering (AML) compliance and the client data held on the firm's systems.
Other areas that you will be involved in are:
- Assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients
- Liaising with clients on client due diligence issues
- Running company searches and press searches
- Supporting the Deputy Money Laundering Officer on the administration of general anti-money laundering issues and client due diligence matters
- Assisting members of the AML team with research projects and day-to-day compliance with AML regulatory matters as they arise
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level and/or qualified in KYC/Compliance and have worked in a professional services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse, research and make informed decisions
- A solution driven approach with the ability to take a practical, common sense approach to resolve issues
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management skills to prioritise workloads, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and face-to-face communication skills
- Desire to work in a team but also self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Enthusiastic, positive and committed team member
CMS is an international law firm with leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. We create sustainable and rewarding futures for our clients, our people and our communities.
Ranked as the world's 5th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, CMS works with clients in over 40 countries from 70+ offices worldwide.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. And we recruit, value and nurture top talent.
We offer a range of benefits to our employees! Benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working opportunities
- Flexible holiday purchase
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Pensions package
- Health & wellbeing incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Individual office perks
CMS is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment, to not only adhere to current employment law, but to harness the full potential of our staff and ensure that all individuals are treated fairly and with respect. To meet this aim CMS endeavours to treat all staff and job applicants equally, on the basis of merit and the ability to do their job. Everybody will be treated equally regardless of race, colour, age, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil partner status, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and pregnancy or maternity status ("Protected Characteristics"). Click here to see our Equal Opportunities statement.
All job applicants will be treated fairly and judged solely on their merits. If you have a disability which is likely to affect you adversely within the application process, please let us know (as soon as you feel comfortable to do so) so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process that will allow you to be considered fairly for the role.
How to apply
If you are interested please apply online or contact Nazia Hayat, Talent Acquisition Advisor via email at , for more information.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.
- attention to detail
- Time management
- strong communication skills
- strong organisational skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'