Do you want a career working for one of The Times top ten Best Big Company in the UK?
It’s an exciting time to join our Risk and Compliance Team, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a friendly, fast paced environment across three well-known UK Leisure industry brands; Haven, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s.
• Undertake timely completion of Privacy Access Requests
• Help promote compliance and a culture of privacy awareness
• Keep under review policies and procedures
• Provide administrative support as required
• Triage and escalate compliance incidents
• Assist and monitor compliance within Bourne Leisure
• Oversee the maintenance of records required to demonstrate compliance
• Support data incident response and data breach notification procedures by liaising with regulatory authorities
• Support senior compliance team
Key Business Relationships
• Senior compliance team
• Bourne Leisure team members, Bourne brands, Legal Department, Purchasing, and Data Management Services
• Bourne IT (including IT Security)
• Guest, Customer and Marketing teams
• Team Member and Recruitment teams
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Experience or desire to work within risk and compliance
• Ability to research complex and technical legislative points
• Able to conduct the role independently and with integrity
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects
• Good personal communication skills capable of dealing with wide range of stakeholders
• Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust and credibility at all levels
• Strong team player and proven ability to lead and manage
• Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
• Team orientated, approachable with a 'yes I can’ attitude
• Ability to work on own initiative within specified guidelines
• Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• A self starter with a high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm to learn more and progress
• Learns through 'experience’ and is questionable and inquisitive
• Enjoys working in a high energy team
• Is professional, demonstrating passion and energy for the business
• High level numeracy skills, a qualification in either Mathematics, Statistics or Finance would be useful
• A confident user of a range of software packages, specifically Excel
• Reporting or management information experience would be useful
To take the next step in building the Bourne Leisure career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'