Risk and Capital Analyst
£40,000 to £50,000
Barker Munro Insurance Recruitment are delighted to be working with a major Insurer who is expanding their Data Analytics Departments and require the services of an Analyst with experience across Solvency II, Capitol Modelling and Reserving.
The ideal candidate must have many of the following attributes:
- Educated to degree level and/or working towards a related professional qualification (e.g. actuarial)
- Risk management experience gained within Financial Services preferably in the General Insurance sector.
- Knowledge of Solvency II and its implications for risk management.
- Familiarity with capital management principles and techniques.
- Strong analytical ability and detail focus.
- Strong communication skills, including strong report writing skills and presentation abilities.
- High level of IT literacy and Microsoft Office packages.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes for this position with a Top 10 Personal Lines Insurance Company please do not hesitate to send your CV to Barker Munro Insurance Recruitment using the links provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'