Risk and Assurance Analyst (12 Months FTC)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Risk and Assurance Analyst (12 Months FTC) to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will have regional responsibility for facilitating and co-ordinating activities to deliver a consistent and integrated approach to risk management, compliance and assurance deliverables across the regional offices.
- Provision of risk and compliance advice to the regional team, including key regulations and regulatory change
- Assist the Regional Lead to develop and implement risk and compliance frameworks, processes and activities
- Implementation of second line assurance program in the region, ensuring that risks are independently assessed and the management of risk is within acceptable tolerance
- Assist the various CBRE regional representatives to manage and address key risks and issues, escalate to the CBRE Global Assurance Risk & Compliance Manager where these matters are unable to be resolved in country / region
- Ensure the Global Assurance Risk & Compliance Manager is adequately informed, providing monthly tracking of key metrics in relation to assurance, conduct and compliance activities for the region
- Help create and Implement key policy changes, ensuring these are reflected accordingly across the region
- Drive a compliance culture of exemplary conduct and risk awareness
- Pro-actively lead regional risk and compliance initiatives and projects as necessary to ensure delivery of global best practice and consistency
- Undertake periodic risk-based monitoring and second line assurance activities across the region and enhance compliance to processes and controls
- Be an integral part of the Risk & Assurance team to support the development of risk management frameworks and tools
- Deliver training and awareness programs to enable the regional team to understand the risk management framework
- Accountable for developing a strong risk culture amongst the regional team
- Build and foster an environment where risk management and compliance competencies and skills are continuously improved across the region
- Undergraduate Degree (preferred Real Estate or Commerce qualification)
- Strong experience in an operational position delivering services in Real Estate or Financial Services industry
- Experience in risk management and compliance capacity providing support on risk, conduct, compliance, and assurance programmes
- Strong sense of ownership for facilitating and supporting regional risk management, compliance and assurance processes
- Demonstrate sound judgement and business ethics
- Effectiveness in independently managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- The ability to create concise management information from large volumes of information
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'