You will be tasked with supporting the ERM team in providing technical support to the broader objectives of the Risk and Actuarial Functions across the Group.
You will be tasked with:
- •Providing support across risk oversight activities including risk review meetings with all functions across the Group on an annual basis, risk incident log and governance assurance work.
- •Assisting International offices with their Risk Reviews (Bermuda and US)
- •Maintaining the Group Risk Register
- •Supporting the wider Risk Governance frameworks
- Monitoring and Analysing emerging risks
- Reviewing to ensure adherence to Lloyd's minimum standards and governance assurance work in order to fulfil Lloyd's annual attestation requirements
You as the successful candidate will have:
- • Risk experience within the Lloyd's and London Market
- • Experience of working on extensive data reports
- • Partnered the business on projects ensuring robust working relationships
- • Strong communication skills
- • A proven track records of working in a team as well as under your own initiative
If this sounds like the ideal role for you do not hesitate to apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'