Our client, a top finance firm in Central Bristol, is seeking a Risk Analyst to join their team.
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for supporting the business with the application of the Risk Management Framework. The successful candidate will assist with the implementation and support the continuous improvement of the internal control framework. The role offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate.
- Support Risk Manager in overseeing the Risk Management Framework
- Deputise for the Risk Manager as required
- Support the Risk Manager in preparing Management Information and Reports
- Assist wider Risk and Compliance team as required
Skills and experience required:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to constructively challenge and interrogate figures
- Communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and curious, comfortable with ability to adapt to new challenges and experiences
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Industry experience
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.