Risk Analyst - Strategy & Implementation
To £36,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will play in important part in determining the direction of Risk frameworks and improving upon existing infrastructure. Key activities include:
- Developing Credit Risk & Lending Policy across the business.
- Analysis and review of Credit Decision models and processes.
- Implementing changes across the Risk department, delivering against agreed project timescales.
- Monitoring and reviewing changes to ensure compliance and successful integration.
This opportunity is ideal for a Risk professional to play an important part in the continued development of a commercially focussed department. You will possess:
- Detailed understanding of Risk within the Financial Services sector, ideally Consumer Lending / Retail Credit Risk.
- Good ability in Excel, some SAS Base or SQL is advantageous.
- Some knowledge of Risk implementation tools and Decision Engine Systems. These may include Experian NBSM, Probe, Triad or similar software packages.
- A degree in a Mathematical or Business-related subject.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job