Risk Advisory, Board Advisory - Analyst
You will provide support to our nationwide client engagement teams in completing tasks associated with our engagements to support and develop Board’s and organisation governance arrangements. The role will involve day to day liaison with client engagement teams and will encompass oversight and maintenance of the team’s compliance and survey activities.
Our established training programmes will provide you with an opportunity to develop both your technical and soft skills.Role description
As part of Deloitte's drive to grow and continue to develop its Board advisory offering an opportunity exists to join our team as an Analyst.
Deloitte's Board Advisory practice advises and supports organisations to develop their leadership capability and strengthen their governance arrangements. Our Board Advisory business is expanding as we increasingly are asked to help organisations to adapt and develop their leadership and governance arrangements to respond to and anticipate risks and opportunities originating from regulatory requirements and beyond.Location
You will be based in either the Deloitte Manchester, Leeds or Newcastle office.Hours
This is a permanent role. We do encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.Responsibilities
- Undertaking client research to support bids and proposals.
- Assisting in preparing for projects to focus on maintaining and complying with internal compliance requirements.
- Providing oversight and monitoring of compliance arrangements across the team.
- Updating and maintaining project plans on behalf of designated project managers.
- Monitoring and providing reporting on engagements and projects.
- Working to ensure that reporting and deliverables remain on brand.
- Supporting project teams onsite when undertaking client engagement activities.
- Proof reading of deliverables prior to review and release.
- Administration and analysis of our Board and survey tools.
- Administer and plan quarterly internal Board Advisory Team meetings
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Previous experience of project management
- Previous experience of working with budgets
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and an ability to learn new packages quickly.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to display initiative, proactivity, professionalism and confidence.
- Diligence, hard work and co-operation to be an effective member of the team.
- Articulate and able to demonstrate discretion.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Ability to problem solve and think logically.
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Our clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships. They choose us because we provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of Deloitte, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Our expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services. As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.
For a full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 144688
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"