Our client, an independent housing association, providing affordable, quality homes is currently recruiting for a Right to Buy and Leasehold Officer on a temporary contract for three months in Merseyside. The role is due to start immediately and will be for 37 hours per week. The salary for this role is competitive.
The ideal candidate must have leasehold and right to buy experience within social housing. It is a great opportunity to work for an organisation who positively impact the lives of residents, create opportunities and offer support. For further information please contact Clara Willis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Processing Right to Buy (RTB) and Right to Acquire (RTA) applications
* Setting up new leaseholders on the database
* Dealing with Notices of transfer and requests for Sales Packs
* Liaising with other departments such as Finance and Assets Teams to resolve issues
* Ensure that Service Charges processed are all accurate
* Processing RTB/RTA applications through to completion
* Giving advice to RTB/RTA applicants
* Dealing with enquiries from solicitors
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Right to Buy
- Right to Acquire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job