Job Title: Rides Manager
Location: Narberth, Pembrokeshire
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, located in the idyllic setting of Pembrokeshire West Wales is currently recruiting a Rides Manager to join its team.
This is a full time position where the hours of work are predominantly day based, with some evening work required to cater for their late night openings. Regular weekend, school holiday and bank holiday working are a requirement of the job.
About The Role
You will ensure the day to day safe operation of the park rides and attractions ensuring all guests are served by a motivated well-presented and well trained team with a high level of customer service.
Reporting to the General Manager your primary responsibilities would include:
- To ensure the successful day to day operation of the rides department
- To lead and manage your team, motivating, measuring and reviewing performance to support adherence to safety and customer service standards
- To ensure that all ride and Health and Safety regulations are understood and adhered to
- To ensure all training is delivered with the department to the highest standards and is planned to meet operational requirements
- To ensure guests receive excellent customer service at all times from rides team by being approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and well mannered
- To ensure appropriate staffing of rides and attractions in line with budgets, forecast and staffing plans
- To act as Park Manager on a rota’d basis
- To be an integral member of the winter works team assisting with ride maintenance, facilities upkeep and groundworks under guidance and supervision of respective department managers
You will have excellent leadership, communication and motivational skills with a positive and encouraging attitude. You will have a good knowledge of health and safety laws and practices and be IOSH qualified. You will be detail orientated have strong organizational skills and able to handle different priorities across multiple areas. You will be passionate about enhancing customer service levels and will take ownership, show initiative and drive results.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Ride Manager, Ride Supervisor, Team Leader, Team Manager, Park Manager, Park Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Staff Manager, Training Manager, Park Supervisor, Customer Service Supervisor, Team Supervisor, Attractions Manager, Attractions Supervisor, Assistant Park Manager, Assistant Holiday Park General Manager, Assistant Supervisor, Amusement Park Manager, Amusement Park Assistant Manager, Amusement Park Manager, Amusement Park Ride Manager, Ride Maintenance, Park Facilities Manager, Assistant Operations Manager - Amusement Park, Deputy Operations Manager - Amusement Park will be considered for this role.
- Team Leader
- Team Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Staff Manager
- Park Manager
- Ride Manager
- Ride Supervisor
- Park Supervisor