Richmond - Teaching Assistant - SEN
**Long term supply
**ASAP / January starts
**Richmond Upon Thames
Servoca education is currently looking to speak with SEN professionals who are looking to work supporting students.
The Candidate - Richmond - Teaching Assistant - SEN
- Experience of working with children with SEN (Any)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - Richmond - Teaching Assistant - SEN
- The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (SEMH)
- Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!
- "SEN" OR "TA" OR "LSA" OR "ASD" OR "Autism" OR "Special Needs" OR "PECS" OR "Makaton" OR "SALT"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'