RGN required for a nursing home in the Birkenhead area. 36-44 hours per week/3.5 days. Full Time and Permanent position. £16.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be a team player, have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and work on their own initiative.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre and post operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Nursing Care
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job