Fabulous Opportunities for Registered General Nurses with previous experience with Tracheostomies and PEGs( Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy) in Chester.
Why would a Registered General Nurse join Jane Lewis?
- Excellent hourly pay rates
- Including hourly holiday pay
- Mileage allowance*
- £250 bonus for referring a friend**
- £500 Joining Bonus**
- FREE DBS***
- FREE uniform
- FREE mandatory training and support with Revalidation
- Flexible shift patterns - chose when and where you work
- Exposure to a wide range of Health Care settings
Jane Lewis are delighted to announce a number of brand new vacancies for Registered General Nurses in Chester and the surrounding areas.
Did you know we are one of the most reputable agencies in the North West? Offering some of the most competitive benefits around?
We’ve been around for 30 years and we are extremely proud of our reputation, our long-term client relationships and our wonderful staff who are at the fore-front of our services!
Our shifts are well-paid and allocated to Registered General Nurses based on their personal availability, skills and geographic location. You can work the shifts as a full time job, alongside your current position or on an occasional ad-hoc basis - we will work around you!
We cover a very wide range of Health Care Settings including Private Care & Nursing Homes, Hospitals, NHS and Mental Health Services.
What You Need to Register with Jane Lewis.
We would encourage applications from Registered General Nurses with at least 6 months experience (within the last 12 months) in a similar Health Care Setting.Previous experience with Tracheostomies and PEGs( Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy) required.
Get in touch today to discuss the opportunities in our team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!!
- * Dependant on client
- ** Qualifying period applies
- ***The inital DBS payment £48.80 will need to be paid upfront as part of the application process. After a completion of 100 hours with Jane Lewis the orginal cost will be refunded.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'