A private, medium sized nursing home in Nottingham, specialising in the care for older people, are looking for experienced RGN / RMN's £14.50-£15.50 per hour, 36-48 hours per week.
The RGN / RMN will work as part of a nursing and care staff team to ensure the delivery of excellent care, promote independence and positively enhance the lives of individuals in their care.
My client is looking for qualified Nurses to work either days or nights.
- To be responsible for the clinical care provided to the residents
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and CQC Standards as well as following internal policies and procedures
- Planning, directing, following and delivery of high quality person centered care
- To assume regular nursing duties within the
- Strong clinical skills
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years' experience of working as a nurse in a nursing home
Interviews to take place ASAP, so don't delay and APPLY Today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.