RGN/ RMN STAFF NURSE - NIGHTS
- COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY £16.00 to £17.00 PER HOUR (DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE)
- LINCOLN (LN5)
- EXCEPTIONAL NURSING HOME
- NIGHTS SHIFTS
- MUST HAVE CURRENT NMC PIN NUMBER
Beautiful Nursing Home, based in Lincoln (LN5), provides quality care in a very friendly, comfortable and warm environment.
Their exceptional Nursing and Care Teams ensure that the elderly vulnerable service users can live a better quality of life, by receiving unparalleled level of care, stimulation and social interaction that improves their overall health and wellbeing.
Our client is currently recruiting Registered Staff Nurses (RGN or RMN), with NMC PIN number, for night shifts. Your job purpose is to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalized standard of care, which meets the service users. The care delivered, will be to a high standard.
Registered Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the total care of all residents
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans
- Providing the highest level of personal care
- To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care
- To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed
- To maintain and keep accurate nursing records
In return, our clients will offer Registered Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN):
- Very competitive rate of pay
- Regular paid Training
- Free Uniforms
- Regular development training and lots more
For an immediate interview, please call or email Care First Recruitment on or (evenings and weekends).
- staff nurse
- registered nurse
- night nurse